GoPro Video Monitor Adapter
The GoPro Video Monitor Adapter plugs into the connector at the back of all GoPro HD Hero, Hero 2, Hero 3, Hero 3+, Hero 4 Black and Hero 4 Silver cameras. The adapter provides 480i SD composite video compatible with all LCD and CRT monitors and video transmitters and receivers.
The Cam-Do video adapter for the GoPro camera converts the signal normally displayed on the GoPro LCD BacPac to a composite video signal which can be displayed on any monitor with a composite video input.
With a large display, separate from the camera, you can easily frame your image and navigate the GoPro menus to set up for a shoot.
The composite video signal can also be transmitted by any video transmitter to a compatible receiver for wireless remote viewing. Tiny video transmitters for R/C planes and quadcopters can be used in real time with no delay for FPV flying or just framing the image being captured by the GoPro camera in high definition.
Cam-Do GoPro Video Cable Features
- Compatible with all GoPro models with a Hero Bus connector on the back.
- Monitor will show video and menus exactly the same as the GoPro LCD BacPac.
- Powered by the GoPro camera battery. No external power required.
- Composite video output compatible with all LCD and CRT monitors.
- Compatible with video transmitters and receivers for wireless viewing.
- 480i SD format clearly shows the menu selections for easy camera setup.
- Available without the housing for lightweight R/C plane and Quadcopter installation.
- Standard male RCA video connector.
- PAL and NTSC compatible video output.