GoPro Video Monitor Adapter
The GoPro Video Monitor Adapter plugs into the connector at the back of all GoPro HD Hero, Hero 2, Hero 3 and Hero 3+ cameras. The adapter provides 480i SD composite video compatible with all LCD and CRT monitors and video transmitters and receivers.
The Cam-Do video adapter for the GoPro camera converts the signal normally displayed on the GoPro LCD BacPac to a composite video signal which can be displayed on any monitor with a composite video input.
With a large display, separate from the camera, you can easily frame your image and navigate the GoPro menus to set up for a shoot.
The composite video signal can also be transmitted by any video transmitter to a compatible receiver for wireless remote viewing. Tiny video transmitters for R/C planes and quadcopters can be used in real time with no delay for FPV flying or just framing the image being captured by the GoPro camera in high definition.
Cam-Do GoPro Video Cable Features
- Compatible with all GoPro models with a Hero Bus connector on the back.
- Monitor will show video and menus exactly the same as the GoPro LCD BacPac.
- Powered by the GoPro camera battery. No external power required.
- Composite video output compatible with all LCD and CRT monitors.
- Compatible with video transmitters and receivers for wireless viewing.
- 480i SD format clearly shows the menu selections for easy camera setup.
- Available without the housing for lightweight R/C plane and Quadcopter installation.
- Standard male RCA video connector.
- PAL and NTSC compatible video output.
The Naked PCB version is fully assembled, programmed, and ready to use. Just connect your own video cable and plug the board into the camera.
The Naked PCB with RCA version includes a short coax cable with a male RCA plug compatible with most consumer video devices.
The All Dressed version is enclosed in a custom made acrylic enclosure which fits comfortably in the GoPro extended backpacs.